Monday 30 September 2013

My offer of $1,000,000 - as promised, the letter from 'Steve'


In response to requests, here is the letter from ‘Mr. Steve’ as promised. This has been posted exactly as it was emailed to me spelling, layout and punctuation mistakes included.  (My email address under Bcc is the only item I have removed.)

I can only imagine how many this was sent to. But then again, if only one person replies, and is unfortunate enough to have giving them their bank details, then I suppose they consider it worth-while.

My response to this email is in the blog post underneath this.

 

Mr STEVE

01:02 AM

"STEVE WILLIAMS" <p.maclean@ntlworld.com

To

<No Recipient>

Bcc:

 

Dear ,

I am  Mr. Steve Williams, a banker by profession, currently working

with  Biao Bank in Abidjan  Cote Divoire.  I am the account manager of

late  Mr. Richard

Shelton,  the formal manager of Cocoa processing industry here in

Abidjan Cote Divoire.

On the 22nd of Dec.2009 ,our customer, his wife and only child

were involved in a ghastly motor accident, where all the occupants of

the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives.

Since then I have made several  inquiries  to  locate any of his

extended relatives or Business partners  and this has proved abortive.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to contact you for

your assistance to transfer the sum of( US$2.6 M ) (TWO Million Six

hundred thousand United States Dollars)

that was left behind by our customer in our bank .

The banking Law and guideline of BIAO BANK stipulates that if such

money remained unclaimed for over four years,  the money will be

converted into bank treasury as unclaimed fund.

Therefore i am  contacting you,  for your assistance to transfer the

money to your account.

I have decided to offer you 40 % of the total money for your assistance,

I also want to assure you that this transaction is legal. Therefore

you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements

have been made for the transfer .

Awaiting your immediate response

 

regards

 

Mr.STEVE WILLIAMS

 

 

Please warn anyone you know about this scam.

No comments:

Post a Comment